Skip to main content

Brush your teeth.

After a quick look around the google interwebs dot com, I'm not surprised that I'm not the only one annoyed by this:
Sure this she's hot, but you know that she's more goddam annoying than a chick with an Australian accent because of that bluetooth ear piece. When I'm at Lund's trying to find some ripe bananas and eggs, I don't want to hear some dip shit......spouting off about box seats at the (name of sports team) game and was drinking with the team's cheerleaders afterwards or how much money he won out in Vegas and hooked up with a stripper. You know what, impress me...if you have to use your uber awesome earpiece then use your inside voice pal.

What I find really ridiculous is these same douchbags walk around wearing those earpieces and aren't even talking on the phone. Sure the guy jabber-jawing into the earpiece is annoying, but he will be annoying guy even when he holds his phone to his face. How f'n important are you that the millisecond your phone rings you HAVE to tap your ear and answer the call. For shit sake.

Beam me up a-hole.

- P

Comments

Lunatic Biker said…
I always think those people are talking to me until I see the ear piece.

Popular posts from this blog

Race Categories:

(From the newest member of the PureJenius.net staff (who, by the way, is paid >well So I've been perusing the MCF board tonight and I still can't believe how many guys are whining about the races and race categories that promoters choose for races. I'm pretty good at whining too, so here goes: I'm a 35+ Cat 3 woman who will show up for the St. Cloud Crit and have to toe the line with Cat 1/2 guys - I don't give a shit that they're 50+, their license still says Cat 1 or 2 (and 3/4/5) and they race like Cat 1/2s. What's that you say, it's a ROY race, so we'll be scored separately? Okay cool, then I'll completely overlook the fact that the race will blow apart on about lap 1.5 and I'll spend the remainder of the race with 3 or 4 other women if I'm lucky or I'll assume the time trial position and ride around in circles by myself. Should be fun. Oh, I should shut my trap because if I think the 50+ guys are too fast and furious, I s...

What were you doing at 5:48 am?

Yo! Doig! Over here! "Well, you see, Rena, I don't go around giving myself nicknames, its just that people see me and call me Mr. Cool." "Rochester will have a high of 76, but with that warm, humid air comes the chance of some thunderstorms. There might be some hail so be sure to bring in your tulips if you can. I know I will." Yo! Doig! We're not done yet!
HEY! Blog people. Here's an update... All I gotta say is 2004 ain't gonna hold a candle to 2007. It has started bitches. think it hasn't? I also want to point out, those of you "cyclocross is my life" guys, you were talking to a made guy. Why would you ask him to leave HIS team to be a faceless bottle carrier on another team? Now go read a blog about someone's puppy.