Skip to main content

10 Non Work Related Things I Did at Work Today:

1.) Text message conversation with Patty Cakes.
2.) Checked my bank account balance (or lack thereof).
3.) Played one game of Free Cell (I won).
4.) Stood in the kitchen and read the paper.
5.) Checked the blue book value of my car. (maybe that was yesterday)
6.) Updated my wiki (www.insitki.org)
7.) Stood in the kitchen and drank coffee.
8.) Had an email conversation with homegirl about x-mas.
9.) Checked analytics.google.com (my stats suck, time to promote the pure jenius blog)
10.) Watched a 747 land (we are in the landing path when plans are coming in from the east)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Race Categories:

(From the newest member of the PureJenius.net staff (who, by the way, is paid >well So I've been perusing the MCF board tonight and I still can't believe how many guys are whining about the races and race categories that promoters choose for races. I'm pretty good at whining too, so here goes: I'm a 35+ Cat 3 woman who will show up for the St. Cloud Crit and have to toe the line with Cat 1/2 guys - I don't give a shit that they're 50+, their license still says Cat 1 or 2 (and 3/4/5) and they race like Cat 1/2s. What's that you say, it's a ROY race, so we'll be scored separately? Okay cool, then I'll completely overlook the fact that the race will blow apart on about lap 1.5 and I'll spend the remainder of the race with 3 or 4 other women if I'm lucky or I'll assume the time trial position and ride around in circles by myself. Should be fun. Oh, I should shut my trap because if I think the 50+ guys are too fast and furious, I s...
HEY! Blog people. Here's an update... All I gotta say is 2004 ain't gonna hold a candle to 2007. It has started bitches. think it hasn't? I also want to point out, those of you "cyclocross is my life" guys, you were talking to a made guy. Why would you ask him to leave HIS team to be a faceless bottle carrier on another team? Now go read a blog about someone's puppy.

What were you doing at 5:48 am?

Yo! Doig! Over here! "Well, you see, Rena, I don't go around giving myself nicknames, its just that people see me and call me Mr. Cool." "Rochester will have a high of 76, but with that warm, humid air comes the chance of some thunderstorms. There might be some hail so be sure to bring in your tulips if you can. I know I will." Yo! Doig! We're not done yet!