Skip to main content

Ph*k'n Suburbs

These people are pissed.

WTF did you expect? Let's see, you build your piece of shit McMansion on a former bombing range and you are dumbfounded and pissed that there are bombs in your back yard!? You're a goddamn socket rientist.

How about you people that build your houses on landfills, are you going to be pissed that your house is located on top of 30 tons of poopie diapers and Aquafina bottles?

OMG, I just realized that the Earth's core is molten hot magma and my house is on top of it! I demand that the government pay boat loads of cash to ensure that my house is safe, nay, I demand that they ensure my yet-to-be-conceived-children are safe from the Earth's core. Think of the children!

Comments

Tone Coughlin said…
They forgot to sue the supreme commander of the universe too.

Popular posts from this blog

Race Categories:

(From the newest member of the PureJenius.net staff (who, by the way, is paid >well So I've been perusing the MCF board tonight and I still can't believe how many guys are whining about the races and race categories that promoters choose for races. I'm pretty good at whining too, so here goes: I'm a 35+ Cat 3 woman who will show up for the St. Cloud Crit and have to toe the line with Cat 1/2 guys - I don't give a shit that they're 50+, their license still says Cat 1 or 2 (and 3/4/5) and they race like Cat 1/2s. What's that you say, it's a ROY race, so we'll be scored separately? Okay cool, then I'll completely overlook the fact that the race will blow apart on about lap 1.5 and I'll spend the remainder of the race with 3 or 4 other women if I'm lucky or I'll assume the time trial position and ride around in circles by myself. Should be fun. Oh, I should shut my trap because if I think the 50+ guys are too fast and furious, I s...
HEY! Blog people. Here's an update... All I gotta say is 2004 ain't gonna hold a candle to 2007. It has started bitches. think it hasn't? I also want to point out, those of you "cyclocross is my life" guys, you were talking to a made guy. Why would you ask him to leave HIS team to be a faceless bottle carrier on another team? Now go read a blog about someone's puppy.

What were you doing at 5:48 am?

Yo! Doig! Over here! "Well, you see, Rena, I don't go around giving myself nicknames, its just that people see me and call me Mr. Cool." "Rochester will have a high of 76, but with that warm, humid air comes the chance of some thunderstorms. There might be some hail so be sure to bring in your tulips if you can. I know I will." Yo! Doig! We're not done yet!