Skip to main content

Hi.

Judging by all the responses to my last post, my blog is way more popular than I thought. So my weight guessing contest is over and I am sorry to say, there was not a winner. I'm 103 lbs.

Donimator, my D2 chrono will be ready to roll in about two weeks. I'm on for the first blackdog. Homegirl wants a crib in the high-rent district so I'm gonna have to take your money...I'll need it.

Three things:
1.) I'm glad the superbowl is over.
2.) Summit beer is the best ever.
3.) I need to wash my car.


Now work with what I gave you.

Pete.

Comments

Unknown said…
hey-I think there's a mistake on your blog. It says "103" instead of 203. Just thought I'd let you know. Also, when you wash your car,can I send mine over too? Oh,
yes the superbowl is over, but there is still the pro-bowl game. My husband informed me of this on Sunday. As for the beer, I have not had a beer in 5 or 6 years, so I can not really comment on that.
You also better have dominator pay you double cuz homegirl has expensive taste. I'm out.

me.

Popular posts from this blog

Race Categories:

(From the newest member of the PureJenius.net staff (who, by the way, is paid >well So I've been perusing the MCF board tonight and I still can't believe how many guys are whining about the races and race categories that promoters choose for races. I'm pretty good at whining too, so here goes: I'm a 35+ Cat 3 woman who will show up for the St. Cloud Crit and have to toe the line with Cat 1/2 guys - I don't give a shit that they're 50+, their license still says Cat 1 or 2 (and 3/4/5) and they race like Cat 1/2s. What's that you say, it's a ROY race, so we'll be scored separately? Okay cool, then I'll completely overlook the fact that the race will blow apart on about lap 1.5 and I'll spend the remainder of the race with 3 or 4 other women if I'm lucky or I'll assume the time trial position and ride around in circles by myself. Should be fun. Oh, I should shut my trap because if I think the 50+ guys are too fast and furious, I s...

What were you doing at 5:48 am?

Yo! Doig! Over here! "Well, you see, Rena, I don't go around giving myself nicknames, its just that people see me and call me Mr. Cool." "Rochester will have a high of 76, but with that warm, humid air comes the chance of some thunderstorms. There might be some hail so be sure to bring in your tulips if you can. I know I will." Yo! Doig! We're not done yet!
HEY! Blog people. Here's an update... All I gotta say is 2004 ain't gonna hold a candle to 2007. It has started bitches. think it hasn't? I also want to point out, those of you "cyclocross is my life" guys, you were talking to a made guy. Why would you ask him to leave HIS team to be a faceless bottle carrier on another team? Now go read a blog about someone's puppy.