Skip to main content
Ever seen the Three Stooges try to put out a fire? You should have seen the Spooner FD at work on this bad boy. Thankfully no one was hurt, but if the SFD would have been two minutes later, the house on the right would have been a goner for sure. About 5 minutes after this pic was taken the trees went up in flames and the roof of the house was catching was burning pretty good.
















Now that's a huge bitch. That's right, the fork has 8 inches of travel and after taking it full throttle through some super tight single track and some wicked downhills, we used almost all 8 inches. If you look closely in the background, you might be able to see the Chequamegon team vehicle.

Comments

Anonymous said…
That is one UGLY SVU!!!

Ric

Popular posts from this blog

Race Categories:

(From the newest member of the PureJenius.net staff (who, by the way, is paid >well So I've been perusing the MCF board tonight and I still can't believe how many guys are whining about the races and race categories that promoters choose for races. I'm pretty good at whining too, so here goes: I'm a 35+ Cat 3 woman who will show up for the St. Cloud Crit and have to toe the line with Cat 1/2 guys - I don't give a shit that they're 50+, their license still says Cat 1 or 2 (and 3/4/5) and they race like Cat 1/2s. What's that you say, it's a ROY race, so we'll be scored separately? Okay cool, then I'll completely overlook the fact that the race will blow apart on about lap 1.5 and I'll spend the remainder of the race with 3 or 4 other women if I'm lucky or I'll assume the time trial position and ride around in circles by myself. Should be fun. Oh, I should shut my trap because if I think the 50+ guys are too fast and furious, I s...
HEY! Blog people. Here's an update... All I gotta say is 2004 ain't gonna hold a candle to 2007. It has started bitches. think it hasn't? I also want to point out, those of you "cyclocross is my life" guys, you were talking to a made guy. Why would you ask him to leave HIS team to be a faceless bottle carrier on another team? Now go read a blog about someone's puppy.

What were you doing at 5:48 am?

Yo! Doig! Over here! "Well, you see, Rena, I don't go around giving myself nicknames, its just that people see me and call me Mr. Cool." "Rochester will have a high of 76, but with that warm, humid air comes the chance of some thunderstorms. There might be some hail so be sure to bring in your tulips if you can. I know I will." Yo! Doig! We're not done yet!